Register for news and updates
Become an Early Adopter
VCMI sets out how companies can credibly engage with carbon markets as part of their broader climate strategies.
VCMI’s Early Adopters Program will highlight and support a select group of corporate climate leaders ready to be recognised for raising their ambition by being one of the first to make a VCMI claim.
Why it’s worth it?
- Act now to fight the climate crisis.
- Demonstrate climate leadership by making transparent and credible claims about voluntary use of carbon credits as part of a comprehensive Net-Zero strategy commitment.
- Build reputational, legal and regulatory resilience, reducing the risk of greenwashing accusations.
How VCMI will support you?
- Participation at VCMI hosted and co-hosted events, with opportunity to be on stage at COP28 and more.
- Access media and comms support in the run up to COP28 and beyond.
- Support from VCMI Secretariat to understand and facilitate the use of the Claims Code of Practice.
- Opportunity for peer-to-peer exchange and knowledge-sharing, to learn from and build on successful experiences.
- First-hand implementation of additional guidance (e.g. MRA Framework, additional Claims Tiers, etc.), with opportunity to input and feedback on the process.
Who should join?
- Are you a company or other non-state actor that has an ambitious climate strategy?
- Do you want to be seen as a climate leader?
- Are you up for making a VCMI Claim in the coming months or next year?
Join us now to show the world what climate leadership looks like and make a positive impact on the planet. Sign up via the button below before the end of September.
Early adopters program
The Early Adopters Program will kick-off 28 September, running between October and December to support corporate climate leaders with:
- Weekly 60-minute meetings to explain the VCMI Claims Code step-by-step.
- Weekly office hours (2hrs/week, optional) to clarify questions and provide extra ongoing support to enable companies to make a VCMI Claim.
- Ad-hoc meetings to discuss specific issues that require input on additional guidance and collaboration on the process implementation.
For further information about the Early Adopters Program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" indicates required fields